During these challenging times, at In-Trac we have been working to keep our staff and associates safe whilst doing all we can to support the public sector in their ongoing work with children and families. Whilst face to face training is not possible, we have been working alongside our clients to develop alternative virtual training sessions. These include:
- Presentation by a course facilitator on a specific topic with the opportunity for group questions and discussion.
- Small group sessions using an action learning approach, giving participants the opportunity to explore challenges facing them in their day to day practice.
Topics we are able to offer, for both single professions and multi-agency audiences include:
- Working with domestic abuse
- Bereavement and loss
- Working with trauma and anxiety
- Safeguarding (all levels)
- Safeguarding disabled children
- Working with neglect
Our supervision training can also be adapted for virtual learning, including a specific specialised course for schools.
We are also continuing our review work and other consultancy during this period
Do get in touch if you would like to discuss how we can help. In the immediate future please contact Jane Wonnacott In-Trac Director on:
01428 641425 email@example.com