Corporate Social Responsibility
At In-Trac training we are trying to reduce our carbon emissions to net zero.
We are working hard to reduce our impact on the environment by taking the following steps:-
- We are encouraging the delivery of our training by virtual delivery rather than classroom-based delivery. If we continue to deliver the majority of our training virtually this has a significant impact on our total carbon emissions
- Encouraging delegates to use electronic materials rather than printed materials. This alleviates using couriers as well.
- Becoming a paperless office. Since April 2023 In-Trac has had in place, bespoke, web-based Client relationship Management system, to organise and manage all training bookings, delegate bookings, trainers, materials, invoicing, book-keeping, evaluations, and record keeping. This means that there is no need for any paper elements within our training processes. We sign all of our trainer and customer contracts electronically.
- We are using recycled resources, e.g. paper and packaging & rejecting single use plastic
- All office equipment is switched off at the end of the working day
- We are recycling as much as possible within our office environment including using biodegradable coffee pods
- We are source equipment and materials from sustainable suppliers
- We already hold meetings online instead of face-to-face
- Our team use public transport – and have done for many years – where feasible, to travel to review meetings with clients (if they can’t be held virtually) and to training venues.
We will continue to work on this plan over 2023 to create further SMART objectives to try to make ourselves net zero by 2030.