OverviewThis one day training workshop aims to offer staff in receipt of 1:1 supervision in social care an opportunity to understand the key elements of effective supervision so they can work with their supervisors in order to maximise its effectiveness
Who is Using Supervision Effectively: a one day course for Supervisees aimed at?Supervisees
Course Length1 day
By the end of the course delegates will be able to:-
- what constitutes effective supervision and its functions.
- How previous experience of being supervised can impact upon their current supervisory relationship.
- the importance of effective agreements within supervision.
- the relationship between supervision and outcomes for children, adults and their families.
- how the supervision cycle aids the process of reflecting, analysing and action planning within supervision.
- their role in working with their supervisors to develop positive and supervision practice
- the supervision policy, including how this outlines the role of supervisees in supervision and the interaction with the supervisor