Child Development (0 – 12 years) – 2 days
Participants will be offered the opportunity to:
- Identify normative patterns of child development for children aged 0 – 12.
- Gain an awareness of the factors affecting child development including poverty, domestic violence, substance misuse, neglect and mental health.
- Gain an awareness of external issues affecting child development including social media, school, values and beliefs
- Increase understanding of child development via the use of supporting theories.
- The influence of parental relationships and practices on child development.
- How these factors impact on a child’s brain development and emotional intelligence.