This programme has been designed to support the national troubled families initiative.
The aim of the day is to support lead workers develop their knowledge and skills in working together with others to meet the needs of families being supported within the troubles families’ service.
The following outcomes have been delivered elsewhere and we are able to develop bespoke courses to fit local situations.
Participants will have been given the opportunity to:
- Understand the Troubled Families programme its main purpose and the importance of partnership working.
- Understand the role of Lead Worker within Troubled Families Programme.
- Understand effective ways of communicating with families.
- Understand the main barriers to communicating with families.
- Understand appropriate boundaries.