The legislation and regulations that underpin our work with Looked After or Adopted children are altered and updated on a regular basis. This training day will provide an overview of current changes that effect daily social work practice and new legislation that may be on the horizon.
- To become familiar with current changes in legislation and regulation
- To examine the impact that this will have on practice
Participants will have been given the opportunity to:
- Gain an overview of recent changes in the law.
- Understand recent changes in regulations that govern work with Looked After children.
- Explore how changes will affect them in their role?
- Understand how to put law and regulations into practice.