Come prepared to think about children of varying ages, including but not exclusively adolescents, you are working with.
The aim of the day is to develop confidence in using tools in direct work with children & young people.
Participants will be offered the opportunity to:
- Identify and utilise a range of tools suitable for use with children up to the age of 18.
- Consider the use of observation in direct work with children.
- Practice the use of a range of tools.
- Develop a plan in place for how they will use these tools.
- Examine issues arising from direct work with children.