Bring a reflective account of your last visit with a child.
To develop practitioners knowledge and skills in communicating and working with vulnerable children and young people.
Participants will be offered the opportunity to:
- Consider how to use observation in communicating with children.
- Increase awareness around their own bias in working and communicating with children.
- Build on their empathetic skills in working effectively with children.
- Build their listening skills in hearing the voice of the child.
- Explore the importance of and techniques in managing the emotional responses of vulnerable children.