This one day course enables key staff working with vulnerable adults to develop knowledge skills and expertise together with a greater understanding of multi-agency working.
- Participants will be offered the opportunity to:
- Understand the significance of their role in safeguarding planning meetings and safeguarding conferences
- Understand the value and implications of good record keeping and effective report writing
- Appreciate the value of effective supervision
- Be aware or relevant risk assessment tools